Church of St Cynog
Penderyn, Brecon
Diocese: Abertawe ac Aberhonddu/Swansea and Brecon (Former diocese: Tyddewi/St Davids)
OS Grid Ref.: SN94480855
Lat/Lng: 51.7656529838,-3.53048754619
Church dedicated to Cynog, now closed.
The medieval church was rebuilt in 1843 although the tower is perhaps a survivor from the earlier church.More information
National Monuments RecordChurch Heritage Cymru
Stained Glass in Wales
Sources
Browne Willis, Parochiale Anglicanum (London: 1733), 181
John Ecton, Thesaurus Rerum Ecclesiasticarum (London: 1754), 461
Ordnance Survey 6 inch map (1891–1914)
A.W. Wade-Evans, 'Parochiale Wallicanum' in Y Cymmrodor (1910), 37
Search for further information about Church of St Cynog on Google