Church of St Mary

Coedcanlas, Pembrokeshire

Diocese: Tyddewi/St Davids

OS Grid Ref.: SN01360826
Lat/Lng: 51.7377520248,-4.87831298352

Church, now ruined, mentioned in the thirteenth century as Merthyr Cynlais, but recorded as a dedicated to Mary in 1401.

Saints linked to this site

More information

National Monuments Record

B.G. Charles, The Place-names of Pembrokeshire (Aberystwyth: National Library of Wales, 1992), 484

Sources

Browne Willis, Parochiale Anglicanum (London: 1733), 178

John Ecton, Thesaurus Rerum Ecclesiasticarum (London: 1754), 460

A.W. Wade-Evans, 'Parochiale Wallicanum' in Y Cymmrodor (1910), 32

Search for further information about Church of St Mary on Google