Capel Cadoc
Llangadog, Carmarthenshire
Diocese: Tyddewi/St Davids
OS Grid Ref.: SN411075 approx
Lat/Lng: 51.7436084854,-4.30297353311
Site of a chapel attested in around 1150. It was one of four chapels belonging to the priory of Kidwelly listed as ruined by Browne Willis in the eighteenth century.
More information
National Monuments RecordSources
Browne Willis, Parochiale Anglicanum (London: 1733), 188
John Ecton, Thesaurus Rerum Ecclesiasticarum (London: 1754), 472
A.W. Wade-Evans, 'Parochiale Wallicanum' in Y Cymmrodor (1910), 48