Church of St Martin
Caerphilly, Glamorgan
Diocese: Llandaf/Llandaff
OS Grid Ref.: ST15538651
Lat/Lng: 51.5711079755,-3.22020097102
The church of Caerphilly was originally a chapel of Eglwys Ilan and is not recorded until the sixteenth century. The present building dates from the 1870s.
More information
National Monuments RecordChurch Heritage Cymru
Stained Glass in Wales
Sources
Browne Willis, Parochiale Anglicanum (London: 1733), 198
John Ecton, Thesaurus Rerum Ecclesiasticarum (London: 1754), 507
A.W. Wade-Evans, 'Parochiale Wallicanum' in Y Cymmrodor (1910), 65
Search for further information about Church of St Martin on Google