Church of St Andrew
Narberth, Pembrokeshire
Diocese: Tyddewi/St Davids
OS Grid Ref.: SN10831442
Lat/Lng: 51.7963510228,-4.74468812883
The earliest evidence for the dedication of the church to Andrew is from the early eighteenth century (Browne Willis), although an annual fair on St Andrews Day in Narberth was recorded in 1603 by George Owen of Henllys.
More information
National Monuments RecordChurch Heritage Cymru
Stained Glass in Wales
George Owen, The Description of Pembrokeshire (1603), 143
Sources
Browne Willis, Parochiale Anglicanum (London: 1733), 178
John Ecton, Thesaurus Rerum Ecclesiasticarum (London: 1754), 458
A.W. Wade-Evans, 'Parochiale Wallicanum' in Y Cymmrodor (1910), 32
Search for further information about Church of St Andrew on Google