Eglwys Dewi Sant
Cardiff, Glamorgan
Diocese: Llandaf/Llandaff
OS Grid Ref.: ST18577688
Lat/Lng: 51.484986726,-3.17411777799
Church built 1860–3 and dedicated to St Andrew. The congregation moved to the Church of St Teilo in Cathays, and the church was subsequently adopted by the Welsh-speaking Anglican congregation, after they had lost their church (dedicated to David) in the blitz of 1941. The church was rededicated to David as Eglwys Dewi Sant in 1956.
More information
National Monuments RecordChurch Heritage Cymru
Geoffrey R. Orrin, Church Building and Restoration in Victorian Glamorgan: An architectural and documentary study (Cardiff: University of Wales Press, 2004), 29
Jean Rose, Cardiff Churches Through Time (Stroud: Amberley, 2013), 43
Search for further information about Eglwys Dewi Sant on Google